Welcome to Our Blog!
Welcome to The Women’s Foundation of Colorado’s new blog! We’re thrilled to bring you viewpoints, ideas, and insights from our diverse community of donors, grantees, staff, board, and women around our state.
“I raise up my voice — not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ― Malala Yousafzai
Our blog authors will share with you real stories and timely commentary around a myriad of topics, such as:
- Current events and their impact on women
- Statewide success stories
- New research guiding our work
- Foundation announcements
- New giving opportunities
- Columns by our president and CEO
- Grantee profiles
- Supporter and community member interviews
- Event recaps and photos
- Legislative updates and insights
- Advocacy action alerts
- And. SO. MUCH. MORE.
Our aim is to make our blog an inclusive representation of community voices from across our state. In the next couple of months, we’ll issue a “call for content” so that interested readers and community members can submit their own blog articles for consideration.
The blog is just one feature of our newly redesigned website that can now be accessed from any mobile device. Please make sure to take a tour of www.wfco.org where you’ll find these new functionalities:
- Community calendar that spotlights grantee events
- Interactive WFCO timeline
- Resources page housing our research, newsletters, annual reports, strategic plan, financial information, and fact sheets
- Community resources page for Coloradans in need
- Leadership program recommendations for young women and girls
We hope that these exciting updates and additions will help to keep you informed in your philanthropy and advocacy for Colorado women and their families.
Thank you for your support of The Women’s Foundation of Colorado. We couldn’t do our work and wouldn’t have these stories to tell without you.